Physiotherapy also termed as physical therapy helps the patient to restore, maintain and improve the strength, function, and mobility of their body. Physiotherapists assess, diagnose and treat disabilities of the patients as well as helps them get rid of minor and major body aches. Whether you are suffering from back pains, neck pain, sports injury, ligament issues or any other issue that hinders your body movement, 'HMS Healers' at home physiotherapy services in Islamabad and Rawalpindi are a perfect fit for you.
When Do You Need Us?
Getting physiotherapy services at home is half the battle won when you are in physical pain. You can access at home physiotherapy services in Islamabad/Rawalpindi in case of:
- Back Pain:
There are endless causes of back pains. The most common ones are the modern day sedentary lifestyle, bad posture, and lack of daily activity. Back pain can not only make you uncomfortable but forces you to lead a restrictive lifestyle. Now, you can cure it within the comfort of your own home by using 'HMS Healers' Physiotherapy services.
- Sports Injuries:
If you are an athlete or even a generally active person who loves to go to the gym regularly or hike, then you might be suffering from sports injuries. While pain relief medications and sprays surely help, they are not a permanent solution. The right way to go about is to opt for home physiotherapy services in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
- Post-Surgery Rehab:
Just undergone surgery and struggling with restrictive movement? 'HMS Healers' physiotherapy services will help you regain your mobility way faster. The best part is that you don’t have to visit a physiotherapy clinic or hospital. Our physiotherapists will come to you!
Most people assume that there is no cure for paralysis. However, with regular physiotherapy treatment, patients notice a significant improvement in muscle tone and result in improved mobility and independence.
Moreover, Physiotherapy is used to bring about relief in cardiovascular issues, post heart attack, and respiratory issues. The right exercises can help bring about relief in such conditions as well as promotes effective management of diseases.
- Pediatric Physiotherapy
If you worry about your child due to a physical impairment, you can help them reach their maximum potential via physiotherapy. It not only helps with the development of a child’s physical strength but also promotes social wellbeing.
- Cardio Rehabilitation
- Pain Management Rehabilitation
- Peads Rehabilitation
- Neuro-Muscular Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Manual Rehabilitation
- Bone and Skin Care Rehabilitation
- Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Stroke Rehabilitation
Benefits of Physiotherapy Treatment At-Home
Physiotherapy helps the patients to restore their health, fitness, and mobility. 'HMS Healers' at-home physiotherapy services in Islamabad/Rawalpindi:
- Takes into account the convenience of the patients
- Offers personalized care for each patient
- Helps to promote a faster healing
- Helps to get rid of the patient’s mobility issues
- Proves to be cost-effective for the patients
- Promotes Family support and supervision
How Can We Help?
By using our physiotherapy services, the patients can get the treatment in the comfort of your own home. Our treatment plans are personalized according to the patient’s needs. A physiotherapy session can last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour depending on the patient’s condition. Our skilled and experienced physiotherapists offer a range of exercises depending on the patient’s mobility level. The last thing people with restricted movement want to do is to visit a hospital. That’s where ‘HMS Healers’ come in!
How to Prepare for a Physiotherapy Session?
Here is a list of a few simple steps which ensure that your session will go smoothly:
- It is best to select a spacious and airy space in your house for exercise. A well-ventilated space creates a perfect environment for physiotherapy.
- Make sure to wear comfortable and breathable clothing.
- Ensure that your physiotherapist understands your problem clearly.
- A better understanding of a problem is the foundation of an effective physiotherapy treatment plan.
- Keep your medical reports and other necessary documents at hand.
- If you are under any medication, it is important to let the physiotherapists know about it.
- Keep warm water, a towel and a water bottle at hand.
How to Use 'HMS Healers' Physiotherapist Service?
Simply download the “HMS Healers” App from the App Store/Play Store and install it on your smartphone. Register yourself on the app by providing your name and phone number. Select Physiotherapist and tap ‘Request Service’. Our customer support representative will call you to confirm the details of the appointment. After confirmation, our physiotherapist will reach your location. After completion of the physiotherapy session, pay the physiotherapist in cash and rate the service. For more information, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 051-4856636. Your satisfaction is our top priority!